Saturday, April 19, 2014

CLEAN MOJITO recipe

After a long week of work, every girl wants a delicious cocktail to unwind.  However, cocktails contain so much sugar that sometimes it's not worth the calories.  I'm always looking for tasty recipes that won't ruin my week of clean eating and working out.  I mean who wants to drink a 500 calorie drink that'll take about an hour of cardio to work off??  Not this girl!! 

So happy when I found this CLEAN MOJITO recipe.  I just had to share it with you...  

1 shot of Rum
1/3 Fresh Limes
6-8 Fresh Mint leaves
1 1/2 tbsp Organic Coconut Milk
Lime Seltzer Water
2 tbsp Organic Sugar-add more sugar if you want it sweeter, but I tend to be conservative on the sugar.
Ice

Directions: Muddle the mint, sugar and lime together. Pour 1 shot of rum, Coconut Milk, add ice, organic coconut milk and seltzer water. Stir and enjoy!!!


Please comment with your favorite skinny cocktail recipe! 

No comments :

Post a Comment