Tuesday, December 16, 2014

No Bullshi* Quote

I was searching around Pinterest tonight and saw this quote.  It's amazing and totally true.

I hear so MANY EXCUSES about why a person isn't ready to commit to working at their health and fitness goals.  From not having time, to not having money, and everything in between.

I look at it this way---I don't have time to be unhappy with my weight and I certainly don't have time to be sick from not eating right.  Life is WAY TOO SHORT....  so I make the investment in myself every single day. I could say I don't have time since I do work a ton and I could say I don't have the money as I peck away at saving for a house and wedding.  But, when there is a will there is a way and I certainly make a way to be the best I can.  

For the person who makes excuses....I don't try to change people's minds.  You are the only person that needs to dig deep and think about why you need to reach that goal-- how will it affect your life?  how will it make you a better you?

If you actually do want that goal to happen, don't make excuses.  Instead, make a decision to go all out and reach that goal!!  I'm hear to support you 100% of the way.


1 comment :

  1. Great quote, and you are absolutely correct. I just need to keep at it and make the commitment to a healthy new me! On the road, a few obstacles keep detouring me in the wrong way.. but I keep circling back with your help. Thank you for being so amazing and positive always!

    ReplyDelete