Wednesday, July 23, 2014

True Story

So true story..

I signed up to be a Team Beachbody coach in January of 2013 just because I wanted 25% off my Shakeology (I love discounts!). But, that discount has TURNED into SO MUCH MORE! Now I am successfully coaching people through serious workout programs, traveling with the company, helping fellow coaches, teaching 5 Insanity classes each week (never before had the courage to do that!!) and will be certified in PIYO by the end of the month!! It's an absolutely amazing at-home business and I hope to do it full time within the next few years.

Okayyyy so who is ready to check out the SPECIFICS of COACHING? What we DO, why it's AMAZING, how we CHANGE LIVES, and how you can SUPPLEMENT YOUR INCOME (from home mind you!)?

If you want a SNEAK PEEK into COACHING, let me know @ nrf026@beachbodycoach.com! I'm taking 5 PEOPLE through a 7-DAY COACHING OPEN HOUSE starting MONDAY!  

No comments :

Post a Comment