Sunday, August 10, 2014

Team Beachbody Coaching Opportunity

In January of 2013, I signed on as a Team Beachbody coach simply for the 25% discount that I could get on Shakeology.  After a few months of receiving the discount and connecting with other coaches, I saw the real business opportunity that was literally in front of me.  I could work from home, help others achieve their fitness goals, push toward my own fitness goals, and make extra money that could pay off the astronomical debt that I graduated from graduated school with!  How amazing!  

I slowly transitioned from a discount coach to a coach moving her business, health, and financial freedom forward.  I'm looking for other like-minded individuals who want the same!  I mean how could you not want to better your own physical and financial health, while also helping others do the same?! 

But, I do want to warn you....this opportunity definitely isn't for everyone.  It takes hard work, dedication, and a commitment to helping yourself get better and helping others get better.  It's not that "get rich scheme" that some people think it is.   

Check out the details in this video to get a better sense of coaching.  If the opportunity appeals to you and you'd like to learn more, e-mail me @ nrf026@beachbodycoach.com to set up an informational phone call :)  





No comments :

Post a Comment