Saturday, March 29, 2014

Chunky Monkey Shakeology

Whenever I go into Whole Foods, I am in awe.  I love looking at all of their products and reading labels.  There is always something new that catches my eye.  Today I treated myself to their store made honey roasted peanut.....to die for!! 

Of course I had to come home and experiment using it with my Shakeology. I decided on creating a chocolate banana and honey roasted peanut butter shake for my mid-afternoon snack...which is a super important snack because it gives me energy for my evening workout and keeps me from binging on dinner! 

With the chunky peanut butter and banana, I'll call it my Chunky Monkey Shakeology 

Here are the ingredients I used...
1/2 c unsweetened almond milk 
1 c water
1 medium frozen banana
1 scoop chocolate Shakeology 
2 tsp honey roasted peanut butter from Whole Foods 


Directions 
1. Blend all ingredients together
2. Enjoy (takes like a Wendy's Frosty...but better and more nutritious!!) 



No comments :

Post a Comment