Sunday, September 21, 2014

Weekly Fit Letter

Hi & Happy Sunday Evening :)  


Through your free Team Beachbody account with me as your coach
OR
with me as your Group Fitness Insanity instructor, you'll be receiving a weekly newsletter every weekend with recipes and tips for healthy living!  
______________________________________________________
MEALSPIRATION SPOTLIGHT: Stuffed Chicken with Apple, Sage, and Cheddar Cheese

*I needed to use the fruits/veggies from my organic delivery box so this is what I whipped up. I'm never too creative with my cooking so I'm pretty proud of this (and my fiance loved it!)!

3 chicken breasts
1.5 sliced of cheddar cheese
2 apples
A few sage leaves
Carrots
Quinoa






Directions: Pre-heat oven to 350. Chop apples, sage and put aside. Pound chicken breast til thin. Put a 1/2 slice of cheese on each breast, put apples and sage on top, and then roll. Put 2 toothpicks through so breasts don't unfold. Put extra apples/sage on top of breast. Put carrots in pan. Cover with foil for 45 minutes. While that cooks, make quinoa as directed. I always toast the quinoa to give it more flavor. Enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________________
SPOTLIGHT ON UPCOMING ONLINE RESULTS GROUP

Need some support and accountability to get to your HEALTH GOAL?  


Join 1 of my RESULTS GROUPS & you will....
*Workout at home to a program such as Insanity, P90x, 21-Day Fix, etc.
*Follow a given meal plan.
*Stay accountable & motivated through an online support system that I will coach from start to finish..


October Results Group (for all programs--P90X, Insanity, 21-Day Fix) = starts September 29th.


Recent Testimony:
"Patriots game with the family. My workout today involved walking the mile from my house to the stadium carrying 2 five pound bags of ice. Wearing a size 6 pair of shorts that did not fit me in the beginning of the summer." 

**Kudos to this 21-Day fixer ... fitting into clothes that haven't fit in a while is a MAJOR accomplishment!!  If you want similar results, let me know and I'll give you more info! 


____________________________________________________________________________


AT-HOME EXERCISE SPOTLIGHT: P90

Tony Horton's newest program!!   This is a stepping stone to be ready for P90X!  

Launches Tuesday, September 23rd 2014! And in celebration of the launch, you can now get the P90 Challenge Pack (that means it comes with 30 days of Shakeology) for only $160 USD (normally $180).

Real Results from P90 workouts & nutrition guide...


To be on my e-mail list about ordering on launch day! www.P90TBB.com?referringRepId=206215

______________________________________________________
SHAKEOLOGY SPOTLIGHT: Cinnamon Pecan Shakeology

1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
8 pecan halves
1 cup almond milk
Ice to taste
______________________________________________________


FUN FACT SPOTLIGHT: Smart Swaps

Here are some great swaps to save you cals, but keep the flavor...

Swap pasta for spagetti squash
Swap baking oil for applesauce
Swap sour cream for greek yogurt
Swap mayo for hummus
Swap mashed potatoes for whipped cauliflower
______________________________________________________


MOTIVATION SPOTLIGHT:
___________________________________________

Financial Fitness Spotlight: Winter is coming...time to weatherproof! 

Weatherproof your home. Caulk holes and cracks that let warm air escape in the winter and cold air escape in the summer. Your local hardware store has materials, and quite possibly useful advice, about inexpensively stopping unwanted heat or cooling loss. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

HOUR-LONG GROUP INSANITY BOOTCAMP:

Workouts are based on interval training and plyometric movement that result in HIGH CALORIC BURN!  

The class originates from the popular home fitness program, Insanity...but the class' format & moves are different and taught by a Certified Insanity Instructor (that's me!) in a live, energetic group setting.  

1.Sundays 8am in Brockton, MA (outside class)
*Register and I'll send you exact location and details 

2. Sundays 9:15am in Easton, MA (inside class)
*Register and I'll send you exact location and details 

3. Tuesdays 6:30pm in Hyde Park, MA (inside)
*Register and I'll send you exact location and details 

4. Th 6pm in Hyde Park, MA (outside class) *This is a time change. It's now 6pm.
*Register and I'll send you exact location and details 

NO CLASSES SUNDAY 9/28/14! I apologize for the inconvenience.
_________________________________________________
CONTACT INFO SPOTLIGHT:
I'm always here to answer questions, coach you through a program, teach you in a live Insanity class, help you become a coach, anything!  Contact me :)

______________________________________________________

Have a fantastic, fit, healthy week!

Best,
Nicole

No comments :

Post a Comment